Thursday, January 17, 2008

Packing Up & Heading Out

Hi...well it is almost time to head out and say goodbye to Germany! My bags are mostly packed and today was the last day of work. Tomorrow is a free day to finish packing and hang out with people here before leaving. I guess it's not completely off because we're going in from 6-9:30, but I'm not too upset. Today was my last day working with my SAS kids which was pretty sad, but tomorrow night the other SAS workers (my age) are taking me and another guy out so I'm looking forward to that. And then all of us have to be in the lobby at 3:30 a.m. Saturday to drive about an hour to Nuremberg, because one of the girls has a 6 a.m. flight. The rest of us will fly together at 11:30, go to Amsterdam, Minneapolis, and finally Cedar Rapids. Let's hope the weather cooperates so I can get home!! I can't afford to miss more than I'm already missing at school!! I must get home! Anyways, that about wraps up this little blog and trip, and I hope to see you all very soon =) Love, Kelly

No comments: